Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Games for Christmas: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2


Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 $20 OFF

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 was released on August 24th and it's $20.00 less just 3 months later. Remember guys that this is a new game. H.A.W.X 2 takes you off the ground and lets you battle in the sky. A game like H.A.W.X 2 is awesome when you are completing perfect missions, and it sucks when you barely do. For me though, I need something a little more funky. This game is good for the 9 to 15 year olds in my opinion. I've seen a few comments where people have praised the game, saying how much they've liked it. To each their own I say. At this price, it's a good buy for the younger guys. I've added a few screenshots below.

H.A.W.X 2 (1) H.A.W.X 2 (2) H.A.W.X 2 (3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.